Our 9 AM meeting time enables travelers lodging the night before the trip in Santa Fe or Espanola (even Taos) to easily make the 9 AM meeting.
In Chama, terminal for the Cumbres-Toltec Scenic Railroad, several comfortable lodges are available, including:
- Tthe Spruce Lodge (575) 756-2593
- Our launch point at El Vado Ranch has riverside cabins, phone David Cooper (505) 588-7354
In Abiquiu, there are several housing options that we suggest.
- The Abiquiu Inn 800-447-5621
- For our favorite great vacation homes try Casita De Chuparosa (they have a fully stocked gourmet kitchen with yummy breakfast items)
- Casita De Chocolate, 575-737-9341, located in the Plaza in Abiquiu
- Abiquiu Vacation Homes, 505-685-4829, has many wonderful homes to choose from